Thursday, August 30, 2007

Working like a maniac >)

Can I just say, I love Friday's. I know, I know, today is not Friday...sigh...but I still love fridays >)
Either way, just as the title to this post suggests, I AM working like a maniac. Despite a little headache, feeling like a boat and not finding my creative muse, I AM workin', seriously.

Good thing about today: free Starbucks. No, no. I don't mean a dear friend "sponsoring" my Starbucks addiciton. I mean the guy at Starbucks whom I shall call "Buddy" literally purposefully didn't charge me for my drink! I don't know about you, but that there is a sure way into my friendship list ;) jk. Well, no. I'm not. My friendship can't be bought, it can be sweetened with some frapp love though *smile* See. It pays to go to Starbucks every day of the week! They finally remember you and then they start giving you free stuff- so sweet. Totally unexpected-really. I just want to take a moment and thank God for this little but very tasty blessing as well as my little friend "Buddy" at Starbucks- YOU ROCK!. Thanks people, things are looking up.

So yah! For free Starbucks, and it's not even Friday yet!!!! Good times, thankful for work, In-N-Out with Coco, sweet FREE Starbucks and my devotional with the coolest girls :)

Today: Tall. Passion Tea Lemonade, with 2 shots extra Classic Syrup.


Coco said...

She works hard for the money
So hard for it honey
She works hard for the money
So you better treat her right


Janet Hopkins said...

Hi! Thought I would let you know you were one of my winners. Please check out my last post. Sorry to contact you this way but I don't have your email.