can someone just press pause???
I cannot believe it's been this long since my last post. oops.
- still no wedding dress... wedding is in april ack! sigh*
- invitations are still in the works
- CHA is coming up and I'm gonna be there... you going?
- new blog has a name yet needs some art lovin' (more to come soon!)
- someone asked if I was portuguese. hmm.. I'm often mistaken for polynesian. never a mexican, which is what I am :) I have a feeling there is something in our family line. I don't take after my mother or father. but I do have my dad's eyes, my mom's feet (eww) i think my mom has some explaining to do...the milkman ? ha! My family calls me Fed Ex after the little dude in cheaper by the dozen. I'm okay with it. sometimes it sucks not looking like someone in the family, but most of the time it's pretty cool.
- wedding planning still in the works...keeping it small is NO easy task.
- started a crocheting class at a nearby recreation center. I'm in a class with an 8 and 10 yr old. AND they asked me how OLD i was!!! the nerve. little turds ha~ jk.
- and not blogging has allowed me time to recollect and think... something i really missed :) I was sitting in my new crocheting class thinking how odd it was that it was SO quiet. Then I caught myself wondering when was the last time I did that? too long I think. I'll post pictures of my attempts at making flowers :) you'll laugh. I know it.
any wedding advice now that I am less than 3 months away?!
srsly. I could use a little help.
A little art for your viewing pleasure: I HEART Kenner Road!
me and the mister all civil and legit :) happy day for sure
this little dude is a thomas the train junkie. that and mickey mouse...it's love.
I heart amy butlers little jar of embellishments! cool cool yes?
it's the new year and i still love spray paint...it's for life i think. ha!
carrie's beautiful head piece makes it's debut on paper :) I left most of the journaling on the back of my pages... i am still learning to like my handwriting. scribble it out right?
thanks for checking up on me sweets
hoping to relax a little more and stress less.
hugs and love to you,