Wednesday, May 25, 2011

catching up

seems like a loooong time since I've been here to say hello.
And it's very much because it has been such a long time. but i couldn't let may go by without sending a warm hello your way. hello lovely :)


earlier this month the handsome man and i packed up inspire lovely and hosted a booth at the awesome Queen Bee Market. Lovely handmade is the best. We enjoyed the vendors & shopping :)  


mister handsome again proved his amazingness by painting "our" thrifted finds from last month into this wonderful weathered vintage white.  Scuffs and all... i LOVE it ... i mean him ;P


i couldn't help myself. the day before the event we had a date at our local farmers market & we bought these beautiful ranunculus.  * One of my favorite flowers * I knew immediately i wanted fresh flowers in our booth. they are both lovely & inspiring it seemed fitting :)


i think i concentrated on decorating rather than selling hahaaa. mr. kept looking at me like are you going to put the items to sell out now? *blushes* i do get distracted easily when i have some pretty flowers & sparkly butterflies. it's a girl thing... yes?



even our little business cards had a lovely spot next to a bowl of our favorite chocolate (Dove)... although mr.handsome has never met a chocolate he wouldn't eat. i hide all the chocolate :) hahaa.


pretty new tags & lovely colors. it's meant to be xoxo


fun times. more decorating & cheer amongst our treasures.


and finally back home.

The studio has gone through some spring cleaning updates & changes with a new fresh coat of white paint. so long aqua breeze walls. white on white is in & i love the fresh & clean appeal.  My desk now sits in my corner love to make way for this beauty. 



i might need to raid the anthro sale section for some new knobs this weekend :) i've got a few to update hahaa. I have a major crush on the cubbies. I have been wanting something like this since forever and found something similar on pottery barn but too expensive for the size. this beauty is outrageous with deep cubby space & all the partitions come out to change the size of each space. not to mention i paid half of what the price was for the one in pottery barn and got both the top & bottom pieces. score! i can actually say i learned a valuable lesson. * insert shock face from mr.handsome ---> patience really paid off thank you thrift store lovin'. *kisses*  now to fill the drawers & organize the rest of the studio. ... cleaning never really ends at spring does it?

:)

more pictures to come once i have filled & decorated.
if you need me... this is where you can find me xo

the loveliest day to you
xo
-d

12 comments:

phinner said...

I was missing your posts! hi, glad to see you again!!!

jamie said...

missing you too.
can i say i am in love with your cubbie and dresser!
and, i am so happy to credit product from your shop in an upcoming publication. yeah!
need to get over there again soon.
nice to 'see' you here today.
~j

Valentina Fussell said...

I am always so happy when you have tim to pop in! Your booth looks amazing and would have been so fun to see in person! Love your new furniture too... any excuse to shop Anthropologie is a good thing, right?

NoraAnne said...

Your booth looks SO pretty :) and that piece of furniture is AMAZING! I can't wait to see it all filled with gorgeous goodies!

Iris (Irideeën) said...

And Hello to you!
x Iris

Vee said...

omg, you booth looked amazing but that is no surprise!! so glad you are back! :) xo

lovelyjunque said...

your corner spot of loveliness made my day. That and seeing you again!!!
I have your necklace all ready, but think it should be delivered in person. Lunch date soon?
xoxo

Love, Carrie said...

what a beautiful booth! when you do think your next show will be? i would love to visit and buy some of your goodies : )

<3 Carrie

Denise said...

Your treasure is so beautiful!! Much cooler than pottery barn to. Love all your store loveliness. We are on a very strict budget these days. No work again for my husband but I dream of the day I can purchase more of those felt flowers!! Happy JUne.

Sara&Eva said...

i love the tonnes and the stands! WUAO!

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

nice booth, must have looked lovely altogether!

Camelia said...

Love your cute packaging products and I thought they might come in handy for brides looking to create their own wedding favors. I wanted to show my support and featured your lovely work on my site :-)