Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Winners and Happy Summer!


I'm late picking so I happily picked 2 winners!
drum roll please .........

Congrats Michelle P and Jill !

The odds were in your favor because my little guy helped pick you as the winners XO
Rafael felt very important hahaa!  Please email me your post address ( Debee at inspirelovelyshop@gmail.com) and I will send you your free gift.

I too am old school and write things down but I also attempt to use my phone apps etc. and that always back fires because I don't always have my phone charged or I lose it at home lol! #techfail

So the drawing continues for more free stuff!
I loved that we all are similar in our love for paper and need to write our lists down.
Next up, a stamp and notepad combo ( because these go hand in hand over here :)
I want to know...

Name, where you're from, and what your idea of a perfect summer day in list form.
For example, mine would be:
I'm Debee, I'm from San Diego and my perfect summer day is:
- sleep in
- my man make me some delish waffles
- wear new summer clothes ( i love new shorts and sandals + a pedi! ;)
- my baby boo and I dog pile daddy :)
- drive with the windows down and the music up
- eat picnic style lunch at a park or beach
- maybe catch a movie at the drive in
- bubble bath
- ice cream for dinner (ha just kidding, I'm thinking salad first lol!)
- scroll through pics of the day before bed to end the day with a smile on my face.

I can't wait to read your summer day list, I hope you had an awesome first day of summer.
Happy list making!
-d

2 comments:

Sue said...

My name is Sue and I am from St. Francis, WI.
My perfect summer day is:
-cool morning so I can work in the garden
-followed by a hot afternoon so I can float in a pool or lake and read
-fast moving traffic as I make my way home from the water
-grilling something for dinner for myself
-sitting on the porch in the cool evening listening to the birds, watching the flowers grow
-ice cream cone to celebrate the day

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Bella and I'm from Montana. I just recently moved from South Dakota!
My idea of a perfect summer day is:
- sleeping in
- eat pizza for breakfast
- take my sweet time getting ready for the day
- go to Target
- come home and eat ice cream while floating in the pool
- look on Pinterest for hours
- try new crafts from Pinterest
- bake something new from Pinterest