Tuesday, August 18, 2009

feeling better?

I am.
I really am. I buckled down and committed to physical therapy once a week...and there is progress. Had to change therapists midway through. But I'm happy with the change. I like hope. I want to get better. Building back the muscles in my left arm. woo hoo! I promise to not overdo it. I don't want to end up looking like my governator...Arnold Terminator. :) wink wink. (ps: please take the time to stretch and step away from the computer every now and then! Srsly. I hope you do. This video is just crazy funny and healthy all in one.

My macbook needs help. Or maybe just a new battery. Whatever it is... it's making me a little crazy. ( I completely need my computer for work and when it starts going crazy, it makes me crazy... or just crazier lol.) So please be patient with me if I don't make it back here soon. And if I owe you an e-mail, I will e-mail you soon! In the mean time, back to the apple store we go. :(

So just sneaking in to share some Kenner Road art. But first. Let's cheer up and pretend we just bought a tall favorite something something from starbucks and a cute tasty little muffin with Zero calories. We are both wearing a cute something from Anthro we bought shamelessly. And we are both having a fabulous hair day. Oh you look fabulous! yes? Who's with me?

Sit. relax. enjoy some sweet eye candy.

oh.snap!

take your time

happy love

Cambodia Smiles

sweet. I feel better. thanks for following along. :)

I've got a birthday party to plan.
An HOA meeting to attend (our first one! I kinda feel like it's going to be just like the Gilmour Girls town hall meetings. All crazy and interesting :) I plan on having fun at least. lol)
An office to move
A computer to heal.
Some house painting to do.
Some exercises to do ( i really don't like running. but hey, gotta get this body moving. So woop-de-do)
And hopefully a nap in between :)
This week is going to be a great week. One day at a time.
Stay sweet.
loves,
-d

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO with you, friend. Hope that you get your cute little tall drink and zero cal cupcake. Wish we could just sit on the patio and gab for a few. :)

Melissa Mann said...

Great layouts!

I hope the therapy goes well!

Have a fabulous week...

Mandi Johnson said...

Ahhh, make believe. :) What fun.

And, oh my goodness, girl. I've been slumping in the scrapping department lately, but now I feel totally inspired again! Thank you so much for sharing your eye candy.
xo
Mandi

Amber Zimmerman said...

You had me at tall something from Starbucks. =) Your lo's are always inspiring. Love love the little prints you use. Have a fabulous week!

Anna/Augusti_73 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.
And I ADORE your work.
Have the bestest of days!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog via Celine Navarros. And man i'm glad I did! Your art is mindblowing, I literally lack words. Aaargh is the best I can come up with. I think I have to spend the rest of the day here...

Diane B. said...

you can rock those layouts like nobody's business! woot!

Mandy said...

I LOOOOOVVEEE your layouts! You use spraypaint right? How do you splatter like that, I only get very tiny dots or just one very big one..

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Celine Navarro's. Um... you are amazing! The things you do with paint! Wow. Thanks for sharing :)

Leslie

Unknown said...

Wow...i really really love your Layouts...amazing....love your style...the way you use paints and colours. You are my inspiration!!!