Monday, July 5, 2010

paper party

studio paper scraps

up in here :)

we have a lucky winner:



please e-mail me at belladrummer@gmail.com with your address info and favorite clip set. I will have your pretty package on its way :)
so thankful for everyone whom played along! Mr.handsome helped pick out our lucky winner. He's a big help. I would've picked everyone :)

so this morning is turning out to be such a fun one.

totally in celebration mode in my little corner of the world.
I love that paper brings us together. so funny huh?

slept in.
check

played with paper.
double check

played with paper + Mona. (sewing machine)
triple check

even my mac got in on some fun.

mac party

hello, cute stuff!

hahaa... can't help it.

I hope to share more soon. For now, i'm just teasing. *wink*wink*

Today we hope to ride our beach cruisers around the block, enjoy some more BBQ and even maybe finish up some really cute crochet projects to share with you.

Today is going to be a really good day, i can feel it :)

love,
-d

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, we almost made it out on the bikes... love ya ;)

Colleen said...

Hi Debee. I though you might want to see where one of your lovely butterflies will now have a perminent home (on my layout). I just posted it to my blog. :)
http://www.colleensheehy.typepad.com/

Jennifer Kolakowski said...

Hi Debee,
Would you ever consider an on-line art journal class + kit?!?!?!?! Thank you for all the inspiration!!!
Jen K.

Big Yellow Dog said...

That paper party looks like a blast!
Margaret

Love, Carrie said...

it is all so lovely!!! and i totally agree...an online class + kit would be so fun! Have a beautiful week...

<3 Carrie

Jody said...

I just have to tell you that I think that butterfly garland/mac apple would make a cute desktop wallpaper. In fact, if you don't mind I'm going to set mine to it. Hope you had a great day- even without the bike ride!
P.S. I still keep scrolling back to look at your white/red crocheted blanket. I LOVE it!! And yes... it will look even more amazing with a tiny baby wrapped in it some day. =)

Bekka said...

I love your pretty polaroid in the first photo. My mom just gave me an instax for my birthday. Happy girl, I am!