Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm a lazy bum




Finished 3 projects
Starting a 4th
Have no energy and time to take pictures of said projects
Yet I've had the last 2 days off of work, and what looks like blogging to :)
Whoops
No worries. I think I'll get to it sometime this week. I just need to charge the camera battery. darn. (off to find the charger)

On another slightly less lazy bummish note:
I've been enjoying the past couple of days playing with the new stuff I just purchased. I tried doing Wilna's 6 things Challenge and my project turned out to be USE-EVERYTHING-YA-GOT-GIRL!!! load em up :) So I did. I wonder if that still counts? LOL

-So I still need to tackle Wilna's 6 things Challenge
-Had me a hole punching party this morning so I'll get to Sarah Bowen's Canvas Happy project later (except with a twist)
-And Lisa's Mini challenge is last for some reason. I don't think I have enough pics or a genre since I have no kids. Hence no motive to finish this project. double darn. Hmmm... I'll think of someone to adopt LOL!

One project I did finish was Sassy Sasha's Wacky Wednesday challenge.
I did this one twice! Just because I didn't follow the rules the first time and so I had to do another. And yet I love them both.
Ah, rules are meant to be broken right? At least that's what they taught in art school. Love that.

And today, enjoyed some quiet time with Mr. Handsome around Coronado. Yummy Greek fetta pizza, gyro and Starbucks. Man, I'm just so so happy it's Saturday. We need more Saturdays yes?

Happy Day my friends!

3 comments:

rainbow lisa said...

ok.
i see how it is...
leave me for last
*hmmpf*
scrap your mr. handsome!
don't you want to take him around in your purse?

leewoodside said...

I am all for more Saturdays! ☺
Can't wait to see your creations.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
You've been a busy little bee.
Can't wait to see all the projects!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Sandra
http://certifiedpaperfreak.typepad.com/merryheart2/