Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sometimes...



days go by super fast
and sometimes they take f o r e v e r
Why is that?

Or maybe it's because when I'm at work I'm thinking about creating in my scrap room? ;) Ah yes, thats why! LOL!
I totally enjoyed today anyway. I'm not complaining.

Things I want to create:

This WACKY Challenge

*Mini* Mini Albums by Lisa Garay

Getting Creative With The Hole Punch by Sarah Bowen

The 6 things Challenge by Wilna Furstenberg

Bottom three can be found here

Care to join me?
Create something today!!! YAY!!!! :)

(I'll be back to post my progress tomorrow)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm totally with you, girl.

I love that mini-mini-album. So cool. I may have to try my hand at that one , too.

Can't wait to see what you create.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Sandra :)

Karen L said...

You are not the only one who sits and dreams of things to create - there never seems enough hours in the day to do the things that you love and then when you do get a few spare minutes, the creative mojo just doesn't seem to be around. Looking forward to seeing the things you create.

Kate O'Brien said...

beautiful photograph.

those challenges look like fun - yet i am time challenged these days. so much on my plate and never enough time. hope you get to do them though!