I'm back baby!
tonsils back to normal: check
crazy weekend inspo: check
new art piece: check
mail art cards: check ;P
clean studio: blah
so hello hello monday
(i secretly don't like mondays but hey, let's get through this!)
I have been reading a book on character. I so lack in so many areas so I figured I need some wisdom to grow into a better me. So part of my reading journey is also journaling it. I read things and then wonder 10 min later what I read. Does that just happen to me? I'm all ADD people. I really think it's the fumes from the spray can -jk. LOL
So here is my journal I made using the hipster collection at SIS.
My fav page:
Only because Mr. Handsome took the pic and I love the earrings and he makes me smile. It the little things that make me happy and "content".
So lot's of crazy sewing, strips of paper, cutting, buttons, fav random pictures from my studio and exploring new ideas.
I made a little "folder" by:
- cutting a regular manila folder to 8 inches in height.
- I opened it up and sewed the papers all over it THEN sewed the sides shut (both top and bottom)
- The button looks like it's actually useful but it's just decor.
- I cut a strip of the fabric in the kit and glued it so it and the glued the button on top.
- i made the hounds tooth pink and green label just for fun and added sweetness
I use the GLOO from KI:
It smells a little weird but hey, it works and fast!
I won't post all the pages since I've got lotsa pictures :) See the journal by clicking here
okay- I will post about my weekend inspo tomorrow since I haven't downloaded the pictures from Mona yet. I can't wait to share what crazy art came out of it :)
Stay cool peeps.
And thank you for sharing some little lub and encouragement my way while I was gone!