Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's UP! It's UP!

My first Fashionista Challenge is UP!
*****insert nervous chuckle*****
And so now I am able to show you my challenge up at Scrap In Style!
I cannot tell you how much fun I think the Cocmo Cricket die cut sheets are. I was excited to the max when I saw that it was included in the Hipster collection! WOOT WOOT! I could not get enough of it and was seriously not going to throw the die cut sheet out after using all the letters.

My LO's to help inspire and challenge you...
1


2


3

This one is made to be interchangeable. The notes section can be updated as it is just neatly tucked into the underlying sewing strip. I want to keep this up so that I can add my fav pictures in it or just little notes, fortunes, and scraps that I love. I was having a hard time deciding if this should've been the challenge but instead choose the die cut theme :)

I really hope you sweet girls can play along! I used LOTS of left overs not just the die cuts so if you have both, come on over and rock with me! I will be picking a fav and sending out a pile of new yummies(No leftovers-I promise LOL) to you so come play!

Have a blessed day
d

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's an awesome challenge!!!!!

Mandi Johnson said...

You did an awesome job with this! I would love to participate... but I'm sooo in the transition phase since I'm moving this week. I'll do it later and link it up to ya!

Unknown said...

Very creative, you and pipscrap have amazing imagnative minds. I feel like my scrapbooks are boring compared to yours! Great work!

RachelDenbow said...

These are incredible! I just stopped by from Mandi's blog and kept reading. loveliness!