Monday, July 7, 2008
All i wanna do is have some fun
And I did. Me and the Handsome took off to Huntington Beach to enjoy some much needed friend/family time. Meet my new friend. IRL. (I can FINALLY say that!) :) Her name is Heather. And I absolutely love her as much as I thought I would. No. Wait. I love her MORE. Even with hugs LOL. Isn't she beautiful?! Handsome and I enjoyed a wonderful lazy Saturday with her and her super cool family:
- I met a future ROCKSTAR ;)
- Kick butt girl Pirate
- Spring Training baseballzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... oh sorry, I'm awake...buddies
- Teaching Spanish for beginners (como se dice...ha!) jk
- Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade friendship initiation ceremony (cheers!)
- Talked to the Fab Angie and came to the conclusion we will learn Heather some messican :) we can do it! haha
- Spring Training (baseball) ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sheesh it happens all the time :) '09 in Arizona road trip
- Angie + Heather + Dina (Yes. I am making a future friend.) + any other SIStv Arizona Girls trip
- Must call the best docent in Arizona AKA Dina for a little museum mojo lookieloo (i heart museums and docent tours!)
- Starbucks get togethers with my new friends
- creating stuff and not telling Mr. Handsome how much I spent when I finally shop for scrap stuff in MESA. (it's like the superbowl)
- and some more Wii just for the heck of it. (Currently trying to figure out the drums on the rockband and applying for heathers band :)
- to keep in touch. Afterall, we're only a state away.
DCbloglines is still in progress.
The site it still under construction :) bare with me. Don't worry. You WILL be added. Just remind me. I'm going through past comments and checking blogs but some don't have any. So I assume you don't have one? If you do...hook a girl up.
today is a good day to make a friend
hello friend :)