Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So easily distracted

i got distracted

I Swear I tried really hard not to get side tracked. Not to focus my attention on anything else. No making stuff. Just really organizing my thoughts & writing out the process for the class I will be teaching ::Move Forward::

I sit.
I write a couple of pages
and then I start to think... hmmmm maybe I should just make another book to replicate and jot down my actions as I create it.
YEAH! That's a great idea!

I'm still on step one :)
I haven't even described the process to creating inside pages LOL!

I NEED to stop itching to MAKE stuff and START writing. It's just not the same thing. I love you girls. Please hold out hope for me. But seriously now... who can resist watercolors, fabric, spray paint and a sewing machine?!

Tonight I will try again and this time at Starbucks over a strawberry lemonade frap
oh yeah babe

please send any and all focus energies my way.



Bekka said...

I'm most creative when other things have to be done! lol Sending focus vibes your way. :D

danilouwho said...

yeah, story of my life! I have the worst trouble focusing when I need to!

I'm sending you complete and total focus vibes ... mostly 'cause I can't wait to take this class of yours! :)

Mandi said...

I'm scared of using watercolors and spray paint! But I love what you do with them. Ahhhh I wish I had the same skills!

kerry lynn said...

you can do it
you can do it

that's my best lil engine encouragement. :)


nancy said...

You can do it! I NEVER take classes and I'm seriously considering taking yours! Do it for this online class virgin! :)

Jo said...

I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog...always makes me smile..EVERYDAY xx

killerxkim said...

i've got the same problem!

and i totally admire your style!
lovelove love it!

mega following this blog now!

Nina said...

*Sending happy and help-focusing-thoughts your way*

Rhi said...

mmm, strawberry lemondae frap.
i have no helpful advice.