Thursday, July 17, 2008
the lights go out...
I am thankful for your comments
your push and encouragement
I am now headed into vacation mode. I'm a little sad that my plans on seeing my very dear best friend in Chicago AND attending CHA are no more. I've decided to rest at home for vacation. And right now, I'm just dealing with that. I so wished I lived closer to my best friend. I want to call her and pick her up and in 15 minutes be kickin' back at Starbucks. (Our fav. place to girl talk) I miss her. And right now, I really need her.
So it's time to rest. Reflect.
I will create to my hearts content with no peek a boo hole to overshadow my thoughts. my wishes. my dreams. this is my time to refresh. This means no computer & no blogging.
I just want...
- to hear the hum of the sewing machine
- to rest my body
- to feel the warmth of the sunshine as it passes through my studio skylight
- to chase Lucky around as a form of exercise
- to enjoy creating in my little corner of the world
- to drink too many 25% cherry 50% coke 25% cherry slurpees (YES there is a formula :)
- to embroider like there's no tomorrow
- to nest
- faithfully pray
- to create with the spirit of giving whole heartedly
- to document what I am thankful for
- to remember why I do this and unload it onto paper
- to be inspired daily
- to be simple and me
Books have been ordered: Fabric has been purchased: The camera has full battery: Doctor's appointments have been made: New music has been purchased. I am ready.
If I owe you an ATC. I will be sending those out. Keka I owe you a LO and I will be creating something beautiful for you (so sorry for the wait).
i will emerge
but for now
i rest and quite my soul
and let Him surround me
purposed and delighted,