Saturday, April 2, 2011

day no.2

{ photo no.3 }


today i felt this image captures the beauty of the wedding i'm about to be a part of. 
LOVE is a beautiful thing xo

one of my dear best friends is getting married today. i've known her since the 7th grade and have been friends ever since. Never did we think that out of all the casual friends we'd come to know that it would be us left standing. we never fight. never talk cr*p. never drama. i only have low key friends like that :) but it is what it is. it's simple. it's honest. it's a true friendship. it's love.

i love her like a sister.
i love her high pitched laugh.
i love her cute 5 ft. nothing stature and her 5 inch heels.
i love her faith in our friendship.
i love that when i look back on the most important events in my life ( playing my first rock concert as a drummer, showing my first one man art show, choir + music recording class, graduation etc.
i remember her.
she made those times good ones.

and i credit her for teaching me tagalog enough to say:

Mahal kita ro ro :)

i'm off to show my love & support as a bridesmaid :)
here's hoping i don't trip & fall walking down the aisle in the heels i haven't worn for 2 years.
or faint ;P

that would totally happen to me.
and ro for sure would bust out laughing. so i guess that's the up side. ha!

xo
-d

4 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

What a lovely post, Debee. Congratulations to your friend on a day that will bring more wonderful memories.
best wishes,
Grace

Alexandra said...

Ilove everything you do... Congratulations to your friend!!! /Alexandra

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Such sweet words... I hope you have a memorable day!
Iris

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

This sounds like my best friend and I,it was a love of having someone who knows exactly how you want things and asks for nothing in return.Treasure her forever and always let her know,my bbf has passed away but I still think of her daily and miss her more -dee