Saturday, April 9, 2011

hello lovely

{ photo 16 }


i've got the hots for wee little buttons & charms + crochet art

i would have never thought i'd get super happy & excited finding pretty crochet potholders and buttons.  


{ photo 17 }


a charming butterfly insecta

or butterflies in frames.

{ photo 18 }


 doilies & mini fancy butter plates

all these things have found there way into a happy home. oh how i would have LOVED to have lived "back in the day" when these beautiful pieces were the norm. Over tea & croissants i would kindly offer you a wee bit of butter served on this cute mini dish.  so very lovely indeed :) 

a girl can only dream 
xo

-d


9 comments:

Jill said...

I agree about wanting to live when these lovely pieces were a part of everyday life the 1st time around - LOVE that butter dish! Aren't old patterns just divine?!

Jill said...

Oh, and Debee - I used some of your great journaling cards in a minibook recently. LOVE THEM! Here's a link to my flickr set - http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmkane/sets/72157626320644391/

Bekka said...

So beautiful! I love the buttons!

Marie Kristl Flid said...

Hi Debee,

are these photos made with instagram filters? they are very nice) I love instagram too, but I love your 'no-filter' photos much more :) and now now miss them a little :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog alot, im following yours. Would you follow mine? ♥

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I am just in love with your blog and your etsy store. You are amazing. I want to place an order but I am having trouble deciding what to order. I am going to do a little feature on your store on my blog Lavender and Lilies tomorrow. I feature "cute things" and your store definitely falls into that category!

Heather DG said...

Debee!!! I was just looking to see what was new in your store and saw that you are about to hit 1000 sales - I'm so excited for you - CONGRATS!!!!

Denise said...

oh Debee I have missed so much loveliness! I want to thank you again for how quickly my purchases came and how fantastic everything is. I really love those feltie flowers. The post cards are gorgeous! thanks.

Padded Cell Princess said...

My mother-in-law has a knack for finding these treasures at second hand stores and garage sales. Her house is amazing and I can't wait to put my training into practice when I finally get my own house!