Friday, April 8, 2011

good good day

{ photo 14 }

postcard+paper garland xoxo = sweet little inspiration

i had a few postcard prints on my desk and decided i wanted to hang them up. except instead of framing them ( i'm afraid to commit to a hole in the wall :)... i simply clipped them with a mini wooden clip to a garland i already had decorating a wall. i love simple. :)

{ photo 15 }

sweets for the sweet xo

remember me talking about my dear friend ro & her wedding? it was a blast!
for her bachelorette party just us girls got together to enjoy an early brunch. I decided to bring little presents for everyone. I purchased some of my favorite cupcakes from babycakes to treat the girls. SO good! i love the cream cheese frosting. it's so delicious :)  They were so awesome and boxed each cupcake separately for me. So i ended up taking a little on the go kit ( scissors, red twine, paper flowers, vintage silver leaf, dainty doily, tags & butterflies ) and added theses elements to each box. easy peasy. it was such a good day. giving sweet cupcakes to anyone i think makes them an instant friend hahaa!

( we've tried the red velvet, blood orange, maple & bacon, poppy seed, dark chocolate & chocolate dipped strawberry and all of the above are crazy good ). what can i say... sweets are a girls best friend *smiles*.

because there is always time for a cupcake + simple inspiration
xoxo
-d

2 comments:

Cara-Mia said...

I've been dying to go to Babycakes! My friend lives in Hillcrest & I told her the next time I go visit, she has to take me there. :)

Bekka said...

Now I need a cupcake. :)

Lovin' these photos!