Wednesday, March 10, 2010
thank you kindly
Music in the background: Janet Jackson on Pandora
Breakfast: strawberry yogurt & pecans
Attire: rockin' my PJ's (the perk of working from home :)
Current activity: Packaging etsy love
here are some mailing labels I designed just for fun for my little shop.
I know. but I love details. And why not send a package in style? ;P
oooohh! Whitney Houston "I wanna dance with somebody" just came on my playlist. sweet.
love that song. Flashback to pigtails and pink pants with velcro pink pro-wings. WOW. that's lame. hahaaa!
and i can't dance. but i at least have mr.handsome. except. he's not such a good dancer either. hahaa!
meant to be.
okay so moving on from crazy flashback....
today while checking my emails i realized my little belladrummer etsy shop was being featured on decor8. A nice morning indeed. :) I love her picks. I find myself "hearting" so many ETSY shops she features. So thank you Holly for the sweet gesture! And welcome to decor8 readers *smiles*
And such perfect timing since I will be updating the shop this friday!
And guess what? I am adding:
- a garland
- sweet tags
- new package kits
- new twine ( you will LOVE the color! my fav)
- Note love : mailing kits
- vintage inspired seam binding in the prettiest spring colours *swoon*
- some new mini art ! (I'm so nervous about this but honestly i think more excited :)
I will be sharing pictures of several of these items in the next few days. I also hope to do a giveaway post on friday.
* Because fridays are my favorite day of the week.
* i heart giveaways. (so i will be putting together several items from the shop update aside just for this :)
* and of course, I'm bringing back my $1 dollar feature. Because a girl loves to shop & save. So only ONE item will be available in the shop for one whole dollar ( plus shipping ). its a surprise of course. but hey, it is gonna be a good one!!! promise*
I have another happy moment to share with you:
Remember I shared my little corner in my studio here?
It was then on Flickr explore! woot woot!
I love interestingness.
I have another studio update coming up soon. Mr. Handsome has been hard at work putting in the base & ceiling moldings. I'm really loving the finished look :) And he put up one of my favorite pictures of all time . It's HUGE. 4ft x 4ft and it really gives the studio a different feel. But I'm happy it's up after almost a full year. i hope you are having a great day today!
off to the post
some starbucks love
taking more studio shots to share with you tomorrow
and of course anticipating FRIDAY!!!!