Tuesday, February 16, 2010

bakers twine is so divine :)

I love it so much I am now offering it in my ETSY shop!

red & white twine
red and white twine

baby blue twine
baby blue twine

brown & white twine
brown and white twine

I've also added a few gift package kits to the shop. Each kit includes 2 handmade tags & 2 embellishments (made by me) with plenty of bakers twine (5 yards) to wrap around 2 kraft pillow boxes (included). That way you can give a gift with style. :)

fancy flower packaging

belladrummer etsy

adorable

belladrummer etsy

pink butterfly packaging

belladrummer etsy

I had fun making these little beauties. I hope you enjoy them.
It's really nice to get something cute, I'm sure it's so much better giving your family and friends something just as endearing.
xo
afterall, i firmly believe you get what you give ;)
love to you,
-d

4 comments:

Bekka said...

Pretty prettiness. :)
You have a remarkable etsy, my dear.

Christine said...

I totally agree...bakers twine=happiness.

Anonymous said...

your pillow boxes are so adorable. i love twine too. i ordered something from Heather Fuentes' etsy and she sent me some.
love you sweetie.
ohh, by the way, your pages are beautiful. i missed out on the kit...as usual. i need to bite the bullet and order a subscription. i don't think i would ever be disappointed.

Melissa Mann said...

love all the pictures!! perfectly lovely!