Tuesday, February 9, 2010

mr.butterfly.

peek

I've been saving some of my scraps again to punch out shapes while watching tv. with this little guy, i tried to sew him into place but he kept moving around. he ended up too far to the left, then to the right.
well work with me mr.butterfly!
gah!

and so. he met my mini stapler.
bwahahaa.
>)

perfect.

right in the middle where he should be.
*smiles*

this is just a peek to a kit that i am putting together. i am wanting to make a little mini book for our quick trip to SF. and i think this little embellishment is going to fit perfectly. sweet. I'm going to be adding them to my etsy shop this week.
coolness. hope you like!

happy tuesday :)
-d

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I truly believe that the butterfly punch and staples were made for each other! Nothing works better than a staple for those buttflies! I LOVE them!

Amber Zimmerman said...

*sigh* I just love your embellies that you come up with. Also. . .my niece is getting married and we have been soaking up all of the wedding inspo here! Any other wedding pics you want to send my way. . . ;-)

angie backen said...

i like. i like very much.
also, poor little butterfly. ;)
and, your blog posts make me smile.
that's all.

xo

Bekka said...

Let that be a lesson to mr. butterfly. :)