Monday, February 1, 2010

yesterday was fun

- i spray painted my carpet
- the carpet now looks like a polka dotted rug.
- mr.handsome was okay with it
- i spray painted indoors with no ventilation.
- i'm for sure not normal anymore
- had a photo shoot with friends for save-the-date-pictures and risked my life climbing on a ladder with a heavy camera
- realized life is short. and i still don't want to break any bones falling off said ladder
- let go of more delish scrap booking stuff i've been hoarding and made 5 kits
- my sewing machine is currently on the ground in my living room where i sewed the following pages:

these two were made for each other

These two are SO much fun. They wanted their save-the-dates to be different. This is my fav out take from their session. I realized i love helping people out. especially fun people like them. they trust me. they like me. hahaa and i LOVE them :)
(i used KR's new digital kits to make this)

sweet 1

sweet 2

sweet 3

sweet 4

want a sweet paper kit? There's 5 available. The last paper kit went by quick in just 2 days. Good luck!

Here's what you will receive:

sweet paper kit

pretty in pink

is it just me or does this feel like therapy? pulling the pieces of embellishments together is fun.
pink and red. you are lovely.

this little kit is to help celebrate my random.
My love for my little camera, my mister, ttv's, and yes, even self portraits.
because sometimes you need to put you in paper form. you deserve a little attention ;) yes?
yes indeed.

have a little fun
xoxo
-d

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You should definitely show pics of the polka-dotted carpet. I would LOVE to see that!

Rose said...

wow you definitely wouldn't forget about a wedding with a save-the-date that beautiful!

Love, Carrie said...

I am so excited you added another kit to your etsy...everything you make is so beautiful...

Mari said...

omg!!! I love the save-the-date!!! GOSH!!
It was so nice to meet you at CHA!! (even though I mispronounched your name...sorry:()

I tagged you over at my blog, hopefully you'll play along:)

xoxo
Mari

Vee said...

swoon, totally love!

Jennifer Evans said...

So, did you mean to spray the carpet or was it while you were creating? ;)

Bekka said...

Normal is so overrated. :)

Your tiny little pages are so sweet!