Saturday, February 27, 2010

umbrella ella ella a a a

Pink Fascinator Inspired Flower piece

hahaa.
how catchy is that.
listening to a remix of rhianna on pandora... so appropriate since it's raining here in San Diego today.
yay!


and we have no umbrella.
oh well.

we are still going out to run errands at costco, some grocery shopping, happy mail sending ( to my lil sis in tucson ) and this cutie is on it's way to a new home. cute cute! hope that gives you a little color springish pick me up during this grey weather!

So here we go!
Have a fun saturday and i will puddle jump for ya ;P

i wish i had an umbrella ella ella a a a
-d

2 comments:

Bekka said...

You layer so well! Enjoy the puddles. I'll enjoy the song that is now in my head. :)

Denise said...

this photo is so pretty and sunshiny it is hard to believe it was raining! I never have an umbrella either but I love my rain boots for jumping in puddles.

Sorry you had a hard time at the dentist. You are not crazy! Who actually likes the dentist? When I, or my children are anxious or upset, I give them a little rescue remedy in a small cup of water and sip it. It is a homeopathic remedy in liquid form that you can find at any health food store. It works wonders!