Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's { see }



Today I won some cool stamps from the sweetest Fashionista Michelle.
Man that was cool. TOTALLY unexpected. my little tags won! Hooray! I really like getting some *happy* mail.



The above tag is one I just pitter pattered with yesterday. (you can find it here) An old magazine, lots of pink thread and some time=mojo. Thanks MR.Mojo. Ya rocked.


And while I was rockin' around my studio, I made this little lovely. A special Manly V-Day card for my Mr.Handsome. (You know who you are ;)
Note to self: FINISH SOMETHING on your TO-DO list :)

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love that card and the tag! Gorgeous!

Vee said...

love your work, congrats!! Michelle is awesome! :)

leewoodside said...

Ok so I don't know why it took me so long to find you here. LOL.
Such inspiration.
xoxo