Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Things


I've just updated the shop with the most adorable camera stamp. Perfect for project life & scrapbooking pages. Love the little tiny wooden stamp handle as it looks like a real camera. Looks so cute sitting all pretty on a studio shelf too as decor :)


Next up are some adorable office supplies. I am tabbing my heart out with these cute rabbit sticker tabs. I love the little ninja!  Also, the black paper tags are pretty awesome for halloween packaging :)


The paper tags also come in adorable bears! :) I see office work being a little less dull with these guys. xoxo


Shimmer twine in 3 new colors, black & silver, white & silver, and white & iridescent colors. 


Have you seen rulers cuter than these guys? I'm pretty smitten with the panda. Little r loves the teddy bear :) And we usually play swords with these hahaa! 


And these awesome treat bags. I had to get these for little r and his snacks. Okay, i got them for me but i'm sharing :) How stinkin rad is that ninja?! These are perfect for halloween trick or treating !


 Or use as a quick way to gift wrap. I love bags for this very reason, plus you can reuse these little bags. Like right here, i have my little ninja in my studio shelf holding some crochet hooks inside. perfect. xo


And lastly, these pretty garlands


my absolute favorite XOXO doily garland


and starburst garlands made from vintage music sheets


and some paper love XO New 2014 calendars :) Available in 3 colors. They fit perfectly on your desk in your office, in your project life pages & scrapbook pages :)


My favorite project right now is inspired by fall.




And here's a sneak peek of the paper kit version that will be available for purchase soon. ( hopefully by monday !) I'm adding in fun glitter & gold painted details. Its fun working on a color scheme that is so full of texture & detail. I hope to share more soon as i finish up the pages, right now i've been updating my instagram almost daily with sneak peeks at new items & projects i'm working on :)

Fall is so fun, even though its about 75 degrees here and everyday feels like a slurpee day lol!. I love the chilly evenings and the sweater weather that is fast approaching! I hope you are having a lovely fall so far. It's been going by quickly it seems, take time to enjoy it a bit for you 

xoxo
-d




No comments: