Friday, November 26, 2010

giving cheer & love *etsy shop update*

 merry envelope

I am adding a few lovely tags to the shop just in time to adorn festive packages. i designed each tag exclusively for this giving season as i want to also add them to my little packages of handmade love to family & friends.

i even thought of some cute packaging for them :) All tags are packaged inside this pretty little mini envelope with a charming red bow :)

tags group

mona came back from her spa trip just in time for this super happy photo shoot of christmas giving love. maybe its the bright colors, too much pumpkin pie? either way, it all cheers me right up :) i'm super happy to share my handmade love with you and i hope you love them too. xo

retro red flowers

i love retro flowers xoxo

merry

just had to add some grunge splatter to this design :)

cheer

cheer looks cuter with a mini tree *smiles*

blank note

i don't think i will ever stop loving ledger paper. i srsly love it in red even more :)

wishes

i could hug each little mini christmas tree - cute!

to from

the doily lovin' lives on.

mini merrily

teeny tiny merrily tags really make me squeal with delight. even adding the twine i was going crazy at how cute they feel. love :)

red note

more ledger love. really. forever. and ever. xoxo

 joy

my love for banners is still kickin'. JOY indeed :)

merrily

a larger version of the merrily tags... i'm srsly going to use all of these tags in my december daily album coming up. I'm pretty happy how they printed out and especially look on gifts. I love the whole start to finish of a concept... then actually seeing it in person. I'm hoping to make a few more for different themes :) brain flurry heaven.

SO what's the deal?
Starting today, these babies ship for free until Monday November 29th (midnight). All orders over $15 get a free set ( one of each tag ) absolutely FREE. i puffy heart free.

I'm adding a few extra goodies to every order and i am starting to wrap all orders in christmas paper :) so exciting. i even think i might be an elf. not sure. i totally am going to watch the ELF movie again, sing all the songs at the top of my lungs and eat more sugar ;P

happy days,
xo
-d

7 comments:

Bekka said...

They're beautiful! Enjoy Elf (definitely one of my faves!)

Denise said...

Your new tags are so pretty. These photos are beyond gorgeous. Enjoy your sugar. sugars my favorite.

Jody said...

Your tags are putting me in the Christmas spirit... love them! I hope your holiday season is full of blessing and Joy. xoxo

Unknown said...

I love your tags! And I agree with Jody - you're putting me in the Christmas spirit. :)

Keshet said...

These are all delightful!

i.ikeda said...

They are lovely. I specially like the merrily tags and the joy one.

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful photography!