Wednesday, April 30, 2008

happy day happy art

it's time
you won
something
happy
a piece of art lovin'
funky line sewin'
silly color combo matchin'
A * R * T *

Happiness to you all!
Names were drawn from my little hat filled with all the comments
:)

*edited to add...*
I made an extra card of one of the existing 12 so now there's 13 winners!


Art cards go to:
merryheart2
jenjock1
mari
erin
rhi
augusti_73
sara
louise
Kerry Lynn
bekka
metrochic
leewoodside
dani


fun fun

Yummy RAK goes to:
kelly kayakgrl

LO Made by me:
keka0407

Ladies please e-mail your addresses to me at:
belladrummer@gmail.com

The little goodies are ready and waiting to be taken to the post office as soon as I get your info. WOOT!
Thank you so much for posting.
Now I have some blogs to connect and get to know you all better :)
I look forward to leaving some lub for you all.
And you know what? This will not be the last of these little art cards.
I think I will probably either do an etsy or something. But not today.
Today I CELEBRATE!!!!!!
I am thankful for connecting with you my sweets :)

lub and hugs to you all!

d

15 comments:

Anna/Augusti_73 said...

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!
Me = very very happy girl!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
/Anna

leewoodside said...

Oh how exciting! Thank you thank you thank you.
xoxo

Louise said...

Woooo Deeee Wooo Im so excited!!!!
Thaaaaaaaaaank YOU!!!

Lou xxx

Anonymous said...

YaY!
I am soo excited.
Thanks sweets.
Sandra

Mari said...

oh my!!!Thank you soooo much!!!
YEEEEY!

xxoo
Mari

Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary my sweet inspiring little d. SO happy right now!!
xoxo

jenjock1 said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. my very own super duper debee original. love it.

Erin said...

whoo hoo!
so excited to be on that list!
off to email you

Bekka said...

Your happy art just made me very happy!

Happy blogiversary! :D

dani said...

ooooh yay! happy anniversary! I'm so insanely happy I found your blog - you really have no idea how much your amazing work and your kind words inspire me!

and by dani, do you mean me??
if so that would make me the happiest of happy people everywhere!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

almadr said...

a bit belated - but happy blog anniversary :-)
and just have to say it: love your art cards!!!
hugs
anna

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much!!! This just made my day!!!!

Beck on Melrose said...

What a cute little contest for your blog anniversary! Sorry I didn't see it sooner, so I could have been in the running for one of your pretty cards! Congrats on the anniversary, btw. I love your blog and have added it to the favorites list on my blog.

Beckie

Mandi Johnson said...

All those cards were so absolutely amazing! I'm sure they will be loved very much.

Keka said...

Ahhhh I won something!! Thank u thank u thank u so much...can't wait! xoxo love :)