Thursday, April 10, 2008

I miss him



I woke up at the butt crack of dawn (4:15) to take Mr.Handsome to the airport. No worries. He'll be back. I made him promise. I mean, who else will I scrap? LOL But here I am, a cinnamon dulce frap & french toast sticks later: I'M STILL TIRED.

For now, I have my fav picture to date of US. MOst of these pics are self portraits. I'm super weary of handing off Mona (camera) to ANYONE. Including tall dark and handsome people. So for now, shadows are perfect. And yes, I had to ask him to kiss me. But who cares. I got a picture. And not a single one of his cheesy smiles :)

But I won't be a tease.
I'm gonna share my LO's I did with the same pic.
I'm so sorry you have to see both. But really, I needed to do another one with the same picture after I was inspired by Kerry Lynn. She's amazing! She is so wonderful and beautiful and artsy. I LOVE her work.

So this is before KL:


After KL:


I completely recommend taking classes online. Especially from KL. I'm super positive this will make you happy :)
Heck, i'll never be the same.
::: 76 :::: to go!

-d

6 comments:

Keka said...

Yay! Only 76 more to go! I can't wait to u reach your goal, you're awesome girly! & that picture of u and your Mr. Handsome...gorgeous! Even if it is just your shadows!

Keka said...

Oh! & I forgot to mention...those layouts are GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

hi debee

just wanted to tell you that i am so happy you made the sis team. i get so excited when i see that you've uploaded and am never disappointed. your work takes my breath away. love love love it all. lub messyhappyfundee

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that photo.
Your photos are always so fun.

I like to use my faves in more than one layout. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Sandra

Rhi said...

i lovelovelove that photo so much.
i would scrap it over and over and over again.
amen.

fraise said...

Your layouts are simply amazing!! Love them all! :-)