Thursday, April 3, 2008

my red shoes



I'm channeling my Dorothy right now
I'm tapping my toes
I'm closing my eyes
I wish I may I wish I might
please please please
just let me play in my studio all the time :)


okay. I'm not quitting my day job to be a poet.
**and yes that is a picture of me standing on my chair.
I LOVE standing on chairs- it's fun, try it :)***

*whew*



for now, I leave you with a digital image of a piece I made back in college. WAAAAAAy back then I was experimenting with photography and computer design. Took the blurry pic of myself with an oversized camera and scanned it in. Also took a pic of my finger print/signature on one of my paintings and scanned it in. then played ALOT in photoshop.
And presto! Funky crazy me.

Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Keka said...

Love love LOVE it! Can't wait to see those shoes! I bought a shirt today...the EXCITEMENT!! Yes, shopping excites me. lol. :)

metrochic said...

i'm trying REALLY hard not to buy those polka dot ones i showed you guys. eep! i wanna see what you got!

Anonymous said...

That piece is really nice.

Ok, girl. Show us the goods!
You're a girl after my own heart. New shoes, and red to boot!

Sandra :)
http://certifiedpaperfreak.typepad.com/merryheart2/

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments. i LOVE all the eye candy on your blog, and will be bookmarking you for future stalking! :)

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

thank you so much for your sweet comments. i love all the eye candy on your blog! i will be bookmarking you for future blog-stalking! :)