Thursday, April 17, 2008

the office*



from the top:
-4ftx4ft oversized picture I took while in Cambodia in '05
(she's got the most piercing eyes)

-my little clock that ran out of battery sometime ago at exactly 11:44 and 4 seconds
(i kind of like it frozen in time-and i'm lazy to change the battery)

-Passion "for God so loved the world, He gave his only begotten son...Jesus.
my very definition of passion comes from this. when i run out of it,
i just look up and remind myself he's given a lot more --> push
got this sign as a free gift for attending this beautiful conference

-shelf from IKEA- my design magazines-boxes full of cd's more design books-little baby elephants dolls i bought in
cambodia all for a buck- candles-graduation certificate

wall color-sly fox

i love my office :)

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

i like the idea of the clock frozen at that time too. kinda dream like!

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome conference. Is your church sponsoring it?

You have a great office!
I love it. Love the wall color.

Hugs to you
Sandra