Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shop till ya drop



:)
Doesn't that just make you smile?
Buying new papers and embellies?
*swoon*

Well head over to SIS and get yourself some new papers and stuff to PLAY! LOVE to play. Love love love it. JJ and her SA-weet crew have been working so hard on the new boutique and it is just fabulous! Way to go JJ! She's making a prettier place for us to shop in :)

I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comments. Man, sometimes I see the reaction on my families faces when I show them some of the work I finish. And the reaction I get is SO FUNNY! LOL I really love them, they are not much for creating anything on paper (although they are really musically creative) except Gabby, my little sister - she just excels in quoting movies and songs at random. LOVE her. Never a dull moment I tell ya.

So my family thinks I'm crazy (which we already know I am) spray painting and taggin' up paper (NEVER walls-LOL) Looking at me like some weirdo and just saying to themselves "Yep, that's our Debee-sigh". I excel in that. And then there's the sewing. Don't even get me started on that. My brother called me grandma. AHHHHH! Seriously I love grandma's everywhere. Amen. Love them. I'M JUST NOT ONE! And I'm so not going to stop sewing on my LO's until I complete my mission.

Mission in '08: Create something and Sew on 100 pieces of art.
::: 80 ::: Pages to go!

Ya heard. I'm rollin'. I'm sewin'. I'm rockin' my sewing machine and LOVIN' it.

off to shop till I drop
come with me...we'll be happier creating something together :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i sure wish we could meet up and do some serious shopping! we could probably hurt the bank accounts.

I know what ya mean about the family. My family members get all upset because I spend so much time scrapping, but I'm lucky because when I gift them with scrapbook pages they get all teary eyed. They all love it. (esp. my Dad)

When I asked my mom to teach me to sew she asked me why I wanted to learn. When I told her why, I just got that look. Yeah, I know you know what look that is. LOL.

I think I will head on over to the SIS to do some shopping with you.
I'll meet you there. hehe
Sandra :)
http://certifiedpaperfreak.typepad.com/merryheart2/

Keka said...

Ah man, I feel ya when it comes to my family. There's very few people that actually look forward to seeing my pages. But when they see it...they love them!

By the way, I went shopping yesterday! I wish I would've known sooner, I would've wait for u! lol. ;) xoxo girlie.

metrochic said...

so does this mean you're not coming to raid my stash? ;)

amytangerine said...

just adding you to my blog list! xoxo